Operation and Maintenance safety requirements
Implementation and maintain of a Reliability Centred Maintenance system
- Improvement in the reliability, availability and maintainability for all pieces of equipment
- Planning, scheduling and execution of the Shut Down activity
- Predictive and preventive maintenance plan in SAP-PM.Preventive maintenance plan elaboration and improvements for the spare parts from the Warehouse in cooperation with the planner.
- Spare parts planning
- Break down analysis.
- Exploring better maintenance technologies and methods in order to improve the reliability and reduce the maintenance costs and repair procedure's improvements accordingly.
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and decisions in cooperation with the inspectors and Production Department
- Creating and updating a formal Critical Condition Levels system for major pieces of equipment within the plant.
- Providing training to the workers for the new pieces of equipment
- Responsible for updating the technical drawings
- Engineering graduate with 14-16 yrs. Experience / Diploma with 17-20 yrs. Experiencein Mechanical/Power Plant Engineering with BOE.
- Experience with Cement WHR Power Plants operation is desirable.
- Experience in Engineering/Construction of Power Plants is desirable.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industries
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 17,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TRIO Talent Search
Recruiter Name:Padmesh Sharma
Contact Company:TRIO Talent Search